Texas based corporate finance consultant committed to women owned businesses and social impact.
- Established Perfect World Capital to advise and arrange financing for women owned businesses, as well as socially and environmentally impactful companies.
- British/American citizen that spent 16 years in London as an investment manager and banker working for globally recognized institutions, including Barclays Capital, MetLife Investments, Prudential Capital and Bank of Scotland.
- European Investment Approval Committee member for MetLife Investments overseeing $10 billion of corporate and sovereign investments.
- Obtained a MA in History of Art from the Courtauld Institute in the subject of Arts in the age of Lorenzo, as a mature student. Actively involved in supporting the Friends of Florence, as well as contemporary art institutions, such as the Whitney Museum of American Art, the Whitechapel Galley in London, the UCLA Hammer Museum in Los Angeles and the Honolulu Biennial Foundation in Hawaii.
- Developed and cultivated relationships with a diverse range of corporate clients and investors, including investment funds, institutions, family offices and endowment investors.
- Spearheaded the listing of an alternative investment fund on the London Stock Exchange. Managed relationships with the Irish regulator, the board of directors, as well as investors. Fund now managed by Blackstone/GSO.
- Sourced, structured and closed $200 million of emerging market investments in power, telecom, transport and water infrastructure companies in pre-EU Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic.
- Originated, structured, underwrote and managed a wide range of investment asset classes and risk profiles for institutional investors across global legal jurisdictions.
- Thoughtful advocate for the environment and supporter of the development of clean energy solutions.
- Passionate about university education and mentoring of young people. Have taught as a university professor at Pepperdine University and Lorenzo de’ Medici Institute, founded a social enterprise, Lasso Education and was a board member of Pepperdine Graziadio School of Business.
- Huge supporter of the Milken Institute mission to increase global prosperity by advancing collaborative solutions that widen access to capital, create jobs and improve health.
Perfect World Capital Group, Global
CEO and Co-Founder
- Perfect World Capital Group advises and arranges financing for women owned businesses, as well as socially and environmentally impactful companies.
Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA
- Adjunct Professor of Economics.
Lorenzo de’ Medici Institute, Florence, Italy
- Adjunct Professor of Global Financial Markets.
Lasso Education, Los Angeles, CA
- Lasso Education is a social enterprise focused on creating a bridge for young Americans from university to a successful career and sustainable future.
Milken Institute, Santa Monica, CA
Director of Special Projects, Non-Profit Think Tank
- Development Projects, Financial Innovations and Capital Markets Research.
Bank of Scotland, London, England
- Portfolio Manager of the leveraged loan warehouse program, which included sourcing, performing credit analysis and warehousing investments for targeted client base.
- Structured and syndicated leverage facilities for mezzanine funds to European banks and institutional investors.
- Negotiated restructuring of distressed investments.
- Managed a team of junior investment professionals.
Washington Square Investment Management, London, England
- Head of business development, fundraising, and investor marketing.
- Spearheaded the listing of an alternative investment fund on the London Stock Exchange, Carador Plc.
- Managed relationships with the Irish regulator, the board of directors, as well as investors. Fund now managed by Blackstone/GSO.
Sabbatical, Obtained MA in Art History from Courtauld Institute, London
MetLife Investments Limited, London, England
- Sourced, structured, closed and managed $2 billion of leveraged loans, private placements, mezzanine, infrastructure debt, high yield and high grade investments, as well as private equity fund investments across a wide range of legal jurisdictions.
- MetLife European Investment Committee member.
- Originated and structured a wide range of private placement investments in power, transport and water infrastructure companies in developing Europe, including Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovenia.
- Negotiated investment legal documentation in conjunction with in-house and external counsel.
- Managed and trained a team of junior investment professionals to assess credit quality and risk profile of corporate and sovereign issuers.
Barclays Capital, London and New York
Director-Debt Capital Markets
- Originated Private Placement debt securities from UK, European and Asian corporate issuers for distribution to US institutional investors.
- Performed credit analysis on unrated corporates and determined their suitability as potential issuers in the US markets.
- Advised potential issuers on achievable terms and recommended strategy for approaching US debt markets, including the use of derivative products.
Prudential Capital Corporation, Newark and New York
Vice President- Private Placement Group
- Originated, negotiated and managed corporate Private Placement investments.
- Performed comprehensive, fundamental credit analysis.
UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- BA, Economics.
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Courtauld Institute of Art, London, England
- Masters in Art History.
- Specialized in Italian Renaissance painting.
- Completed a dissertation titled Titian’s Jewelled Women.
- Completed a thesis titled Early Warhol Portraits: Celebrity Icons or Objects of Mass Consumption
Pepperdine Graziadio School of Business, Malibu, California
- Certificate in Film and Television Finance (CIFTF).
- Treasurer and member of the Board of Directors of Richardson House, a London based mother and baby hostel.
- Member of the Steering Committee of the Lobby Gallery Associates of the Whitney Museum of American Art, New York.
- Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management Board member.
- Member of the fundraising committee of the Depaul Charity UK, which works with homeless and disadvantaged youth.
- Ford Theatre Foundation member of Board of Directors.
- UCLA Hammer Museum member of KAMP Kids Committee.
- Honolulu Biennial member of the Advisory Board.
- Patron of the Whitechapel Gallery London.
- Chairman of the Board of 17 Cadogan Square Management, representing property owners and listed in Companies House UK.
- American/British Citizen.
- French and Italian languages.
- FINRA Series 7 Registered.
- Member of The Queens Club, London.
- Contemporary art collector.
- Avid equestrian, tennis player and skier.